Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Playing Before Work

I did something I haven't done for a long time today. I made a trip to our local Farmer's Market. Although I really wanted to buy some homemade square shaped noodles for a specific Hungarian (I am Hungarian) dish, my plans to actually make the dish will have to wait until a time when the man who makes them is at the market to sell them. :( . Bummer! This really stinks because I wasn't only buying them for myself, but to send to my sister this weekend. I thought that, since my oldest daughter is going to Indianapolis to visit her, I would send some to her. As far as I know, they aren't available in Indy. She likes to make the cabbage and noodle dish, too. Also, my older Sister, Carol, will be visiting her, so I was going to buy some for her to take home to Florida with her. Oh well, maybe some other time.

Since I couldn't buy the noodles, I decided to see what I could get for myself. I found some beads to make bracelets with. Then, I also found a sugar free brownie for my lunch today. Then, I decided to eat breakfast at the restaurant there. Although the wait was a little long due to a mix-up in the kitchen, the food was definitely worth it. YUM! I still have some left, so I'm probably going to eat it for lunch or dinner today. Going back on Saturday morning really early is a definite possibility.


If not, I will go back sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment