Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2009

090509

Sorry it's been sooo long between posts. There really isn't much going on here other than work and time off. This week-end I worked the 4th until 6:00 p.m. Then, I went to my daughter's for some food and fireworks. It rained, so the fireworks weren't much, but the company was the best, of course. The fireworks we had were pretty and a splendid time was had by all.

My kids made absolutely delicious treats. I loved the "cheesecake" my oldest daughter made. Fat free, sugar free and s000 goood! The cake my youngest daughter made was also yummy! Not so healthy, but yumm! Also, the cheese cake brownies and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.

Alas, they all had to make do with pre-made chex mix from me, since I worked all day. Next year--I promise--something homemade!

No comments:

Post a Comment