Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Great Fall Day

Well, this is probably the last nice weekend we will get for awhile, weather-wise. I got so much accomplished this afternoon, mainly the leaves from our huge oak tree in the back yard. Thank goodness for leaf blowers. What I wasn't able to blow, I vacuumed up, since my leaf blower is both a blower and vacuum. This sure beats raking. Granted, not each and every leaf was picked up, but what was left isn't much.

I had a wonderful breakfast with my girls this morning. We went to IHOP where, naturally, I ate way too much. Why is it that breakfast, no matter what you eat, is always better in a restaurant? I mean, I can make my own pancakes, eggs, bacon, and potatoes. Somehow, it always seems better if someone else makes it. Plus, my kids and grandkids were there, for, I swear, entertainment. They had me laughing till it hurt.

Well, I'd better stop all this for now. I really need to go downstairs and get the clean clothes up from the basement. I know that this time next week, I'll probably still be doing catch-up laundry. O.K.--maybe after work next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment