Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Car

This week my car, a '96 red neon, decided to overheat and continue overheating after I replaced coolant. A trip to the garage revealed a broken radiator. After many days of stress (because of course--not a dime saved for reairs!) It is finally up an running again.

The thing is, I have spent more money keeping this ridiculous car running than it's actually worth. (Don't most of us do this?) I CAN"T afford car payments, so into the shop it usually goes.

Oh well--until next time--it's running again. I will say this though, I got GREAT service from the garage that finally did the work. The price was right and the customer service was too. Kudos to all at Elbode Tires in Mishawaka, IN. Not only did they get it fixed in a relatively short period of time, they were $120 less than the other place I took it to.


Thanks, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment