Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

First post in awhile

Gee-- it's been awhile since my last blog. Sorry about that. I really didn't mean to take so long, it's just that I've been kinda tired lately. Work is really really slow and that seems to take more out of me than being really busy, like, at Christmastime. We aren't even what I would refer to as "steady". Today, I'm taking the day off (since it really is a day off). No kids, no yardwork (except for a slight trip to plant flowers at the cemetary). I'm going to the library, the cemetary, take my granddaughter to school and possibly visit my cousin Shelly in Michigan.

Last week, I had my youngest granddaughter's birthday, my daughter's anniversary, Mother's Day (I did yardwork and shopping w/daughter). I decided to make this my unofficial "Mother's Day" for me. In a few minutes, I will take my granddaughter to school and then I'm free to do what I want. Oh--I forgot, I did get to see the new Star Trek movie. I also spent Mother's Day watching old science fiction movies, something my husband likes to do. :(.

Today's my day! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment