Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wish it Was Thursday

Not too much today. I have to start getting ready for work in a minute or so. I sure wish it was tomorrow, since I'm off then. I'm going to try to make some changes to this blog, i.e. layout, title, adding followers.

Yesterday was just a slow day, but we did get our department at work ready for today's visit. Hopefully everything turns out o.k. Lately, these corporate people are in our store more often than I am! I am soooo tempted to say, look--this is actually not the way it looks here normally. If you want the store to be so perfect, you do it! I'm way too tired at the end of the day to be trying to constantly clean. Last night, some idiot and his mother came at the last 5 minutes (literally--8:55 p.m) with a huge stack of towels. Thankfully, they didn't unfold stacks and stacks to get what they wanted. He complained about the price the whole time--I had half a notion to tell him to leave and go to K-mart or the dollar store. It's cheap, but so are the towels!

I never go into a store just before closing. It messes everything up for the people who work there. I realize it's our job to take care of the customer and I don't mind it, but people who are rude on top of extremely late really bother me.

Sorry--just taking time to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment