Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

2nd post

O.K., so now I actually have 2 different blogs going. This is so strange! I had to create another one for my other e-mail. Maybe I'll keep up the 2 at a time.

I can't stay on too long, though. My granddaughter and I are going to the Blue and Gold game at ND this morning. We will need to stop and get some cash before, so I need to go to the bank, too.

The great thing is, my gums seem to be in better shape than yesterday! Yeah! Maybe I can actually eat something today. I'll take Slimfast with me just in case. I'll pick up some food for Casi and me anyway, though. Probably something soft for me and some chicken for her. We are going to "tailgate", so taking chairs with us, too. Probably the cooler, too.

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment