Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally Spring!

Yeah! 85 degrees and sunshine today. My granddaughters and I went to the park (finally). The 4 yr. old, Paige, has been begging to go to the park for a long time. In fact, as soon as the snow melted. It was still so cold that I constantly told her no. This afternoon, we all had a great time (including the dog, Daisy). This morning we had a lot of errands to do and finished just in time so that Paige's sister, Casi, could join us for our park adventure.

I only wish I had taken my camera, but, alas, I forgot it at home. Maybe next time. Tonight we are going to Battell Center for "Beauty and the Beast". It should be interesting--I don't think Paige has ever seen a live performance onstage.

Tomorrow, Casi and I are participating in the March of Dimes walk for premature babies. A friend of mine at work is a grandmother to a little boy who was born at around 5 months gestation. He is fine now, but it was definitely touch and go there for awhile. He turned 2 this year.

We look forward to a great weekend--a nice ending to my vacation. On Tuesday, it's back to work. I am just glad to have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment