Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Vacation's Over--Husband is back from trip

Well--my vacation technically ended Friday. My last day of freedom until October. My husband, Steven, went to quilt camp (I know--a man?). He got home today. He makes the most beautiful quilts and really enjoys going. For 3 days I send my husband off with other women and only 1 other man. I LOVE IT!! HE LOVES IT!! Everyone gets to have fun. This is the first time I didn't have to work at least one day when he was gone. I did the same thing for his camp in October, so I'll have those days off, too. That's when I'll get to go the the ND/Washington game.

Now--it isn't quite back to work for me yet. I still have tomorrow off because it is my long weekend. However, I will have to work six days in a row when I do go back. I won't have the day off for Paige's birthday party, but I will be off on her actual birthday, so I think I'll plan something fun for her and I to do--just the 2 of us.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment