Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Day

I'm watching a Reelzchannel show called "What I learned from the Movies". I am actually just listening, but this guy just said the most ridiculous thing. Why he thinks everyone would be interested in what he did the day his son was born when it was such an unbelievably stupid thing to have done. I know--only my opinion. Their current topic is What I learned From Amnesia about the movies. They talked about Groundhog Day and are talking about how to remove selected memories only from your memory -- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Today I actually ate regular meals for the first time since I got dentures. O.K.--soft cookies, eggs, and mac and cheese are easy anyway. I can't get used to not using my front teeth. I'm going to surprise my husband and cook dinner tonight. Dessert is Gooey Butter Cake. Dinner will be Spanish Rice casserole so I can use up the rest of the ground beef. I'm going to try to eat everything.

I better stop. My right arm is starting to hurt. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment