Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

My first post

O.K. This is my first ever blog, other than Facebook or Twitter. I love, love, love to write. My vacation starts today and I cleverly (thru no fault of my own, actually) had yesterday as my day off. I will not have to go to work until the end of the month!!!
Yesterday, I went to the dentist and got dentures, which I have actually needed for at least a couple of years. Mouth is still a little tender, but is much better. My follow-up exam went really well and everything seems to be healing.
A big thank-you to my family who got me through yesterday with flying colors! In a little while I'm actually going out to shop for a card. My cousin's wife (which makes her my cousin by marriage) passed away very suddenly yesterday. His sister e-mailed us the sad news. The poor woman also had the misfortune to die on her birthday. The funeral is in Syracuse Indiana, but since I have never been there and it is quite a distance (I think) from Mishawaka, I will only get to send a card.
Well, enough for now. I hope to post a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment